Standard LTL carriers are used. Notice shipping policies below.
- 5-7 day business day standard transit time with LTL carriers. Please account for at least one extra day for residential and scheduled delivery appointments.
- Shipping charges must be paid for when your order is placed online. (Orders exceeding standard LTL sizes are subject to additional fees for Full Truckload shipping.)
- Orders cannot be held however, you can select to ship at a later date when talking to your salesperson.
- Your salesperson will communicate all shipping information with you.
- All destinations must be tractor/ trailer accessible, or Limited Access fees will be applied ($150).
- For Residential Deliveries – The freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery (usually a 3-4 hour window).
Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt.
The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances. Talk to your salesperson regarding unusual destinations before your items are shipped